Presently, only accredited investors will be able to gain access to the investment opportunities featured on CrowdStreet. Typically, these are high net worth individuals who are interested in investing in real estate, but who want to invest smaller amounts with a group of other investors and prefer not to manage the underlying real estate assets.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform
- What is CrowdStreet's vetting / screening process for sponsors
- Where can I find sponsor track record & past performance information
- Who is allowed to invest through CrowdStreet?
- When and how are distributions dispersed?
- What is a Preferred Return?