CrowdStreet makes it easy for investors to access a variety of real estate investments, across a number of geographic markets and with a relatively small amount of capital. By providing direct access to quality investment opportunities with professional real estate companies, we believe that CrowdStreet investors will gain unprecedented access to a pool of opportunities that was previously only available to an elite few.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform
- What is CrowdStreet's vetting / screening process for sponsors
- Where can I find sponsor track record & past performance information
- Who is allowed to invest through CrowdStreet?
- When and how are distributions dispersed?
- What is a Preferred Return?