CrowdStreet makes it easy for investors to access a variety of real estate investments, across a number of geographic markets and with a relatively small amount of capital. By providing direct access to quality investment opportunities with professional real estate companies, we believe that CrowdStreet investors will gain unprecedented access to a pool of opportunities that was previously only available to an elite few.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- How can I increase my chances of participating in a high-demand deal?
- What is the purpose of the Investor Forum?
- Will I have exposure to UBTI?
- Accreditation FAQ
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- Oversubscription FAQ
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform