As an investor, you will receive a return on your investment when the company distributes money. This will depend on whether you choose an equity, debt or hybrid investment. Typically distributions are made to investors: as a share of profits for equity investors; at an agreed upon interest for debt investors; and/or when the investment property is sold.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- How can I increase my chances of participating in a high-demand deal?
- What is the purpose of the Investor Forum?
- Will I have exposure to UBTI?
- Accreditation FAQ
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- Oversubscription FAQ
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform