No. There are no investor fees for joining CrowdStreet and accessing the investment opportunities.
Articles in this section
- How does CrowdStreet work?
- Why should I invest with CrowdStreet?
- Is CrowdStreet a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)?
- CrowdStreet is an early-stage company. Does that present a risk to the investments I make through CrowdStreet?
- Can non-accredited investors invest on CrowdStreet?
- Can I do a 1031 exchange through CrowdStreet?
- Are there fees for investors?
- Are these investments risky?
- Am I allowed to resell my investments?
- How does the JOBS Act impact CrowdStreet?