Yes. As with any investment, investing in real estate presents certain risks and there is no guarantee of future outcomes. The real estate market has economic cycles and it is difficult to know how and when the economy will change.
Articles in this section
- How does CrowdStreet work?
- Why should I invest with CrowdStreet?
- Is CrowdStreet a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)?
- CrowdStreet is an early-stage company. Does that present a risk to the investments I make through CrowdStreet?
- Can non-accredited investors invest on CrowdStreet?
- Can I do a 1031 exchange through CrowdStreet?
- Are there fees for investors?
- Are these investments risky?
- How does the JOBS Act impact CrowdStreet?