No. CrowdStreet is a facilitator of real investments, not an investment manager. We only present opportunities that have experienced, real estate managers in place to manage the assets after the closing.
Articles in this section
- How does CrowdStreet work?
- Why should I invest with CrowdStreet?
- Is CrowdStreet a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)?
- CrowdStreet is an early-stage company. Does that present a risk to the investments I make through CrowdStreet?
- Can non-accredited investors invest on CrowdStreet?
- Can I do a 1031 exchange through CrowdStreet?
- Are there fees for investors?
- Are these investments risky?
- How does the JOBS Act impact CrowdStreet?