First and foremost, CrowdStreet's mission is to match high-quality opportunities with the types of investments that our investors are seeking. Once we have identified the types of deals that our investors want, we access our network of professional real estate companies to identify specific opportunities that should be presented to investors.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform
- What is CrowdStreet's vetting / screening process for sponsors
- Where can I find sponsor track record & past performance information
- Who is allowed to invest through CrowdStreet?
- When and how are distributions dispersed?
- What is a Preferred Return?