First and foremost, CrowdStreet's mission is to match high-quality opportunities with the types of investments that our investors are seeking. Once we have identified the types of deals that our investors want, we access our network of professional real estate companies to identify specific opportunities that should be presented to investors.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- How can I increase my chances of participating in a high-demand deal?
- What is the purpose of the Investor Forum?
- Will I have exposure to UBTI?
- Accreditation FAQ
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- Oversubscription FAQ
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform