CrowdStreet offers investors access to opportunities that were previously only available to private or institutional investors. By providing direct access to these opportunities, CrowdStreet gives investors a larger pool of investment options. And with CrowdStreet, investors are able to invest in several projects in different geographic markets to both target and diversify their investment opportunities.
Articles in this section
- How does CrowdStreet work?
- Why should I invest with CrowdStreet?
- Is CrowdStreet a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)?
- CrowdStreet is an early-stage company. Does that present a risk to the investments I make through CrowdStreet?
- Can non-accredited investors invest on CrowdStreet?
- Can I do a 1031 exchange through CrowdStreet?
- Are there fees for investors?
- Are these investments risky?
- How does the JOBS Act impact CrowdStreet?