From the Marketplace tab on the CrowdStreet homepage, each sponsor with a live offering has it's own "detail page" which contains all the pertinent information on the deal, for example, the PPM, offering documents, business plan and projected returns. Near the bottom of the page, we introduce key members of the Sponsor's team as well as the company "Track Record."
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- Will I have exposure to UBTI?
- Accreditation FAQ
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- Oversubscription FAQ
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform
- What is CrowdStreet's vetting / screening process for sponsors
- Where can I find sponsor track record & past performance information