A common metric for measuring commercial real estate investment performance is the cash-on-cash return, which is sometimes also referred to as the cash yield. The cash-on-cash return rate can provide useful insight into the business plan for a property and the likelihood of receiving regular cash distributions over the course of an investment.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- How can I increase my chances of participating in a high-demand deal?
- What is the purpose of the Investor Forum?
- Will I have exposure to UBTI?
- Accreditation FAQ
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- Oversubscription FAQ
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform