A growing number of investors are discovering the advantages of diversifying portfolios through allocations to real estate assets. As we drill down into this burgeoning asset class, it is important for investors to understand the important differences that exist between direct and indirect (REIT) real estate investments, as these differences can have significant impacts on risk, returns and diversification.
Articles in this section
- What is a Real Estate Sponsor Promote?
- Will I have exposure to UBTI?
- Accreditation FAQ
- What are the Differences Between Direct and Indirect (REIT) Real Estate Investments?
- What is a Cap Rate?
- What is a Cash-on-Cash Return?
- Oversubscription FAQ
- How do I become a Sponsor on the CrowdStreet platform
- What is CrowdStreet's vetting / screening process for sponsors
- Where can I find sponsor track record & past performance information