Welcome to your new CrowdStreet Investor profile!
The CrowdStreet portal is designed to help you access and manage your investments. Read through the following sections to learn how to access information on each of your investments and download any associated documents within the portal. This Getting Started Guide is also available for download.
ACCOUNT ACTIVATION & SETUP
Claim Your Account
- Click the activation link in the email invitation you received and set your password
- Then, log in to your account using the email address that received the invitation email and the password you just set. Note: You can change to your preferred email after you login from My Account
Complete the Registration Process
- Review and update your account details
- Answer the Accreditation Question
- Submit and proceed
Review or Change Your Account Settings
To review your profile, change your password or give your consent for electronic communications go to My Account listed under your name in the top right corner and select one of the following tabs.
- Profile – update your contact information
- Electronic Consent – change your preferences to receive tax documents electronically or via mail
- Change Password
EXPLORE INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Review New Offerings
As new investment opportunities are posted, they will be available for your review under the Offerings tab in the top navigation bar. You will also be sent emails to alert you when new offerings are available for your review.